Monday, May 25, 2009

10 Years Ago Today

Tuesday, May 25, 1999:

Spent time cleaning in preparation for visitors and time away

Picked up Judy from the airport then went to lunch

Dr. Bowman called to see how I was doing and if I needed anything. She said, "I'm praying for you and you have some of the best doctors to help you."

Todd spoke with Dr. Porter and so far there are no results from the blood work that was sent to Seattle. They don't believe that the baby has an infection. Kim Burr has been contacting all the doctors she knows to make sure the ones we have are the best...so far so good.

We went to the mall to buy some pjs for me. As Todd, Judy & I walked thru the mall, we walked past someone pushing a very disabled child in a wheelchair. We all became very silent. That could be us in the near future.

Todd asked several friends to come over tomorrow to give both of us a blessing as we are embarking on a life changing experience.

I will go in for another amniocentesis in the morning to make sure the baby's lungs are developed.

Rachel is coming into town tomorrow as well. I'm so grateful to have family that is so supportive.

No comments: