Monday, May 24, 1999:
Todd has gone back to work for a few days. We are grateful that his employer has been so supportive of us during this time.
I spent time trying to get our insurance figured out. We are so blessed to have 2 insurances at this time in our life. This baby is going to be expensive! I went to the Medicaid office to see if we could also get Medicaid for the baby but we make too much. ha.
Dr. Bowman called and she is going to try and make arrangements to be with me during the delivery. She is also trying to get surgical privileges to deliver the baby.
Todd's mom will be coming in tomorrow. I am glad that she'll be here for all of this.
The Relief Society sisters are planning a special fast for us on Wednesday. We have been so blessed by being in this ward. Everyone has been so wonderful.
3 days to go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment