For Family Home Evening this week, we discussed LoVe!!
I started out by reading John 3:16:
"For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
We discussed that Heavenly Father loved us so much that He gave us His Son and how special that is. I bought this little jar and each day we are to write down something that we love and put it in the jar and at the end of the month, we'll read them all.

Abby then handled the activity portion of FHE. She decided to play art teacher and had us each draw a picture then we pass them around and everyone makes a nice comment about each drawing. Here is what we drew:
Todd
A squirrel that looks like Abby
I started out by reading John 3:16:
"For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
We discussed that Heavenly Father loved us so much that He gave us His Son and how special that is. I bought this little jar and each day we are to write down something that we love and put it in the jar and at the end of the month, we'll read them all.

Abby then handled the activity portion of FHE. She decided to play art teacher and had us each draw a picture then we pass them around and everyone makes a nice comment about each drawing. Here is what we drew:
Todd
A squirrel that looks like Abby








2 comments:
Cute idea and waaaayyy awesome drawing skills ;) Super cute!
What a great FHE! LOVE the Art Show at the end and I LOVE the comments on each picture. Thanks Abby for the great idea!
Post a Comment