Sam came home yesterday with some work in his folder. They had been studying Martin Luther King, Jr. and had written what their dream is.
Sam's dream:
I have a dream of TPIR (The Price is Right) with Bob Barker.
I am going on the show.
I can be the host of the show.
Sam's dream:
I have a dream of TPIR (The Price is Right) with Bob Barker.
I am going on the show.
I can be the host of the show.





3 comments:
My dreams have morphed into such small, mundane matters. I dream that someday I'll fall asleep at night feeling like a good mother, or that my 5 year olds hair will get combed or that we'll have a "no cavity" visit at the dentist or a "you passed off all your songs" day at piano.
When I was little I used to dream of being a mother.
My dream changes based on the day. Some days I dream that all my children mysteriously wake up speechless...seriously that is always a good one. Other days I dream that I lost 10 pounds and look like the Barker Beauties, and other days I can not possibly imagine changing anything. Lets just hope that my "no change days" always outnumber the others:)
Hmmm... I will have to get back to you on this one. I used to dream that I would be the next Britney Spears, but after her many meltdowns and the shaved head stint, that dream vanished.
Now I just dream that someday the movie will be better than the book
Post a Comment