This note was in Sam's folder today....

"Dear Class, I am sorry I said "damit" I will not say anymore
your buddy Sam
I thought it was ok of (for) Christopher

"Dear Class, I am sorry I said "damit" I will not say anymore
your buddy Sam
I thought it was ok of (for) Christopher
to sit there but a bad word poped (popped) out. Next time I will use good words."
It was really hard not to laugh at this note. It really could have been so much worse. As of now some of Sam's mean words are:
"You're a nut!"
"You barnacle!"
"Phooey"
I'm guessing at some point we'll have our own "A Christmas Story" moment.
"Ohhhhh fudge..."
It was really hard not to laugh at this note. It really could have been so much worse. As of now some of Sam's mean words are:
"You're a nut!"
"You barnacle!"
"Phooey"
I'm guessing at some point we'll have our own "A Christmas Story" moment.
"Ohhhhh fudge..."





1 comment:
Brayden had to do a report on Dams for AP Geography. It was a night full to the brim of Dam cover pages, Dam paragraphs and allover Dam fun!
Such an enjoyable word.
Post a Comment