39? Seriously?
I never really thought I would get to this age...but I'm here and I'm ok. We'll see about next year.
I told Todd not to get me anything since we had just taken a weekend trip to the beach. I did need some new running shoes but they were on sale so that was my plan.
On my special day I picked up Abby and we went to her school's fall festival, Super Goober Day, and spent about 3 hours running around in the chaos. She had fun and that's what's important.
We finally got home and Todd and the kids had some gifts for me.
The first was was very fragile:

That's right...Sublime Doughnuts. Heaven.
(this was our appetizer)
Next package was in a doughnut box as well and it was this cute Sublime t-shirt!
I never really thought I would get to this age...but I'm here and I'm ok. We'll see about next year.
I told Todd not to get me anything since we had just taken a weekend trip to the beach. I did need some new running shoes but they were on sale so that was my plan.
On my special day I picked up Abby and we went to her school's fall festival, Super Goober Day, and spent about 3 hours running around in the chaos. She had fun and that's what's important.
We finally got home and Todd and the kids had some gifts for me.
The first was was very fragile:

That's right...Sublime Doughnuts. Heaven.
(this was our appetizer)
Next package was in a doughnut box as well and it was this cute Sublime t-shirt!








2 comments:
Happy birthday to you! I want to be 39 if it means I can have some of those donuts and an iphone!
Welcome to 39 sista! It's a seemingly more chubby place but enjoyable nonetheless! (Look up chubby and 39 on your new iPhone. Let me know what you find out!)
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment