Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sometimes we need a friendly reminder

I know that this year I am not being nominated for Mother of the Year, mainly because I hauled my kid to the police station but hey, there's always next year.

In order to keep things fresh in Sam's mind, I decided to pull out the big guns and show Sam the consequences of poor choices.

Here are a couple of posters I've made recently to bring these points home.

#1: Anger Management



Yes, that is Chief Womack-pretty intimidating photo

#2: Physical Therapy



Don't you just love google images!

So far these "friendly reminders" seem to be working for Sam. If he gets angry, I simply show him my course of action. If Sam doesn't cooperate for his therapist, I simply tell him I will make a phone call to Dr. Bruce to set up surgery.

Easy as that! Who knew paper, photos & glue could be so convincing.

ps..I seriously just noticed that I spelled "physical" wrong on poster #2. Sweet. Too bad it's laminated.

1 comment:

annieareyouok said...

Great idea Kim. Did it work?