I think I need to print out this poster and put it on my pantry door....and my fridge....and my cupboards....and my freezer....and anywhere else that may contain food that is not good for me.
Why can't I just say "NO"? That was Nancy Reagan's motto. So what if it had to do with drugs, we all have our own "drug" of choice.
Yesterday it was Junior Mints, Reece's Pieces and Swedish Fish. Last night I decided I better get on the elliptical and work off some of those calories. After running for 15 minutes, I think I burned off 2 Swedish Fish.
Crap.
Why can't I just say "NO"? That was Nancy Reagan's motto. So what if it had to do with drugs, we all have our own "drug" of choice.
Yesterday it was Junior Mints, Reece's Pieces and Swedish Fish. Last night I decided I better get on the elliptical and work off some of those calories. After running for 15 minutes, I think I burned off 2 Swedish Fish.
Crap.





3 comments:
Welcome to my life! Anytime you need an eating buddy, I can always find something yummy.
Lol...I feel the same way! Today all I ate was Doritos and Diet Coke. I went for a 4 mi run this morning, but that won't even BEGIN to help. Such a bummer!
Oh yes, I need this too. For so many reasons!
Post a Comment