Since I wasn't at Sam's baptism, I really loved being able to at least see this video. It was wonderful...very touching. Thanks for putting it on your blog.
This was so sweet to watch. You can tell that you selected all the pictures very thoughtfully. What a great compilation for him to have. My favorite part was watching him at the tv station naming all the anchors and keeping that guy on his toes. I was really laughing ... how fun for him. I really loved that picture of Sam & Abby holing hands walking across the bridge. What a tender photo. Great job mama!
I was so proud of myself for not crying . . . that was the first song. By the end I was doing the "cry so hard you need to wipe your nose and wipe it on the bottom of the movie theater seat" cry.
6 comments:
Since I wasn't at Sam's baptism, I really loved being able to at least see this video. It was wonderful...very touching. Thanks for putting it on your blog.
This was so sweet to watch. You can tell that you selected all the pictures very thoughtfully. What a great compilation for him to have. My favorite part was watching him at the tv station naming all the anchors and keeping that guy on his toes. I was really laughing ... how fun for him. I really loved that picture of Sam & Abby holing hands walking across the bridge. What a tender photo. Great job mama!
oh sammy, what a sweet precious boy. he is just the cutest thing!
I was so proud of myself for not crying . . . that was the first song. By the end I was doing the "cry so hard you need to wipe your nose and wipe it on the bottom of the movie theater seat" cry.
He's so perfect for you little family.
SOO incredibly sweet! I'm so glad I got to see it! Thanks for sharing it! You do great work with those photos.
you should have had a disclaimer...do not watch without a WHOLE box of tissue.
Loved the video. You did a great job. Thank you for sharinig it with the rest of us.
Post a Comment