Abby: "Mom, I'm still hungry."
Me: "What do you want?"
Abby: "Do you have a bagel?"
Me: "Yes."
*I toast the bagel*
Me: "What do you want on it?"
Abby: "What can I have?"
Me: "Butter, honey..."
Abby: "I'll have honey. Honey is good on everything...but not on broccoli or tomatoes or vegetables."
Me: "I believe you are right."
Me: "What do you want?"
Abby: "Do you have a bagel?"
Me: "Yes."
*I toast the bagel*
Me: "What do you want on it?"
Abby: "What can I have?"
Me: "Butter, honey..."
Abby: "I'll have honey. Honey is good on everything...but not on broccoli or tomatoes or vegetables."
Me: "I believe you are right."




3 comments:
Can I have a bagel with honey? Sounds yummy!
Your kids are so big! Sam was just a little guy when you left Utah, and Abby was a very young baby. Wow! They are so cute.
ha ha! That's pretty cute.
Post a Comment