Saturday, July 18, 2009

Utah Visit Part II

We came back from Jackson Hole on Monday, July 6th and had planned a Midvale 2nd Ward reunion. Back in the day, we had a great group of friends in our old ward so we managed to get a lot of them together....Murphy's, Murray's, Blatter's Beth, Ross', Fair's Shannon, Saling's, & us. We had a blast catching up, playing and eating yummy Mexican food!

The Murphy Snow Cone machine hard at work!



The Blatter's, Saling's & Beth

On Tuesday, I arranged for those who could, to meet at the park. We had a picnic, the kids played on the playground, we visited and had fun.


Dan, Stacilee, Tyler, Nicole, Summer & Megan


Rob, Afton, Kylie, Maddox & new baby, Kade.


Cute cousins! Abby & Gavin


Lunch at the Blue Plate Diner with Mom, Sam, Abby, Dominic & Erin


Visiting with my good friend Dayna and her girls; Kennedy, Raegen, Taylen & Jordan


One last visit with G'ma Kay at the mall.


Goodbye to the Murphy's! We stay with the Murphy's on every trip home and we love them!! They are the best! You cannont find better people and we truly enjoy being together. Sam & Abby sobbed the whole way to the airport because they didn't want to leave the Murphy's. We are so excited to spend a week with them at the beach in a few weeks. There will be no work, no soccer, no therapy, no babysitting. Nothing but time, sun, sand & fun!

5 comments:

Tonya K said...

Looks like you all had a great time here! Is that Dayna from Homecare Dayna? How is she doing nowadays? I think about her every now and then.

Jenny said...

I LOVE midvale 2nd!!!

Tiffany said...

Woot! Woot! Midvale 2nd! Woot! Woot! Murphys!

So glad you had a great time!

Jodi said...

come back . . .

Whitni said...

Wow! It's so good to hear from you!

Fond memories of Midvale 2nd. But I'm horrible at keeping in touch; I have managed to keep in touch with the Salings, though.

So glad you have a blog! I can't wait the read more.