Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Phenomenon

I thought I had left this all behind when we moved from Utah. I guess I was wrong. They've been saying it was going to snow but I doubted. Abby has been praying for snow for weeks and it happened on Sunday..how appropriate. The kids had a great time & I do believe that school will be canceled tomorrow. I can't seem to catch a break. Welcome to Georgia in March.

5 comments:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

Holy cow that is a lot of snow! Next time I need a prayer I will ask Abby! :)

Tonya K said...

Isn't it amazing how that region of the country "shuts down" for snow. I loved it when we had snow days in Oklahoma. Sometimes we'd be out for multiple days due to ice. Have fun on the snow day!

Andy Porter said...

Thanks craziness. I'm glad it's not us:)

Jodi said...

Stinkin funny! It's because of the comment you left on my post about snow. So hateful towards the white stuff Kim. Don't jinx yourself next time!

annieareyouok said...

it snowed in tucson one year when i was 7. they sent us home from school. not because there was a blizzard, but because it never snows and they wanted us to enjoy it. funny. yeah for snow in march!