I've decided that once you've been married for 10 years, it's time for a Replacement Shower. We've been married for over 13 years and have needed to replace household items but something always comes up and is needed more...say a roof. Take pots & pans. We got a huge set from my Aunt Nancy as a wedding gift and we've been very pleased with it but now that they are getting really worn out, I worry about getting Teflon Poisoning. We often find little black flecks of Teflon in the food but it hasn't killed us yet. I decided that since none of my bridesmaids have offered to throw me a Replacement Shower, I better just go ahead and invest in some new pots & pans. The photo above is a Wolfgang Puck set from Sam's. I've only used it once and I'm adjusting to the non-Teflon style. I'm sure there will be more household items that need replacing so if anyone wants to offer to be a hostess for my shower, I'm available most Saturdays. I will register at Target or Wal-mart if that makes things easier.
I think it is so funny that you posted this because I have had two other friends post saying almost the exact same thing. I was beginning to wonder if Costco had a 14 year replacement guarentee?
we have been married nearly 7 and are already thinking of new pans which i'm sure we won't get. i'll throw you a shower if you throw me one? hope my mom's gift didn't poison you.
I've actually had this conversation before!! I was talking about it with my friends the other day that we should give people showers after they've been married ten years! I mean heck, anyone can have a wedding, but we should reward those that actually stay married awhile:) Plus, but that time you know what you'll actually use. I love the idea:)
Dear Kim, Teflon poisoning usually leads to an autoimmune disease like thyroid problems, diaeties, RA, Ms etc. Autoimmune disease means your immune system is attacking you because it is confused due mainly to toxins and pollutants such as Teflon in your body. There are about 100 autoimmune diseases that have a name and another 40 are unnamed at this time. Many of them are at epidemic numbers which means 1 in 4 people will get the disease. Modern medicine has yet to figure out why they exist or has cured even one of them. If someone in your family is on medication consider this as the reason why. You should also consider cleansing and detoxing as a way to remove the Teflon residue and any other toxins and pollutants. It will also help to clear up the confusion your immune system is experiencing.
8 comments:
I think it is so funny that you posted this because I have had two other friends post saying almost the exact same thing. I was beginning to wonder if Costco had a 14 year replacement guarentee?
we have been married nearly 7 and are already thinking of new pans which i'm sure we won't get. i'll throw you a shower if you throw me one? hope my mom's gift didn't poison you.
I'm pretty sure that the 14 anniversary metal IS Teflon! (Or if it's not, it should be!) LOL you crack me up!
I've actually had this conversation before!! I was talking about it with my friends the other day that we should give people showers after they've been married ten years! I mean heck, anyone can have a wedding, but we should reward those that actually stay married awhile:) Plus, but that time you know what you'll actually use. I love the idea:)
Can you register for a double set? We've had ours for 13 years and we also find black flecks in our food!
Dear Kim,
Teflon poisoning usually leads to an autoimmune disease like thyroid problems, diaeties, RA, Ms etc. Autoimmune disease means your immune system is attacking you because it is confused due mainly to toxins and pollutants such as Teflon in your body. There are about 100 autoimmune diseases that have a name and another 40 are unnamed at this time. Many of them are at epidemic numbers which means 1 in 4 people will get the disease. Modern medicine has yet to figure out why they exist or has cured even one of them. If someone in your family is on medication consider this as the reason why. You should also consider cleansing and detoxing as a way to remove the Teflon residue and any other toxins and pollutants. It will also help to clear up the confusion your immune system is experiencing.
Sincerely
Paul
Nick was normal until he ingested teflon flakes.
That is a great idea and if I lived by you I would throw you one and then you could throw me one.
Post a Comment