
Abby has been working on losing all her teeth recently. She's lost 3 bottom teeth and has been working on one of her top ones. As you can see above, she's got quite a snaggle tooth.

Here she is in the bathroom diligently working on the removal of that tooth. She claims that since it's a "bigger" tooth, she should get at least $5 for it. I explained that the Tooth Fairy is also struggling with this recession and she should be happy with what she gets.

Finally! After much wiggling, pulling and some crying, the tooth finally made it's exit.

Is she the proudest "Toothless Wonder" you've ever seen?!

One more tooth bites the dust but she'll continue her quest to loose all her teeth. The Tooth Fairy decided to be a bit more generous. The last few payments were $2/tooth. This time, she left Abby $2.01.
4 comments:
I love that she tried to get 5 bucks for a bigger tooth. Ha ha ha...that is cracking me up!
Dang. Nick only got 4 quarters and he's lucky he got that! I think he could have gotten four nickels and depending on the day we may have gotten away with it! Luckily I don't think he followers your blog . . . yet.
I can't believe Abby is actually old enough to lose teeth. Time flies. Love the snaggle-tooth grin.
When my little red head brothers would knock one of their teeth out prematurely...they would have to pay the tooth fairy.
Post a Comment