Thursday, January 8, 2009

It finally happened!

After trying to wiggle every tooth in her mouth, Abby finally lost her first tooth. It had been very wiggly and I attempted to pull it out but she just kept crying saying she wasn't ready. She calmed down a bit, I bent it forward and out it came. She is so excited! I had purchased a cute little "Tooth Fairy" kit that has a book that tells the story of the tooth fairy, a little light to put in the window and a satin envelope to put the tooth in. The tooth fairy did come and leave her $2.00. She is now working really hard at trying to lose the other teeth. She told me that if she was able to pull out the 4 that are currently loose, she would get $100. Thanks to the faltering economy, that won't be happening.


3 comments:

Cox Clan said...

Congratulations Abby on your first tooth. It is so exciting. My Logan lost his first tooth a couple of months ago and now he is constantly telling me his teeth are loose. His second tooth I think he swallowed but, after trying to spit it out in the sink he is convinced it went down the drain. The tooth fairy came anyway.

Andy Porter said...

Wow! Congrats to Abby! You have a nicer tooth fairy than the one that services Utah.

Jenny said...

My tooth fairy was never that rich. I think I got hosed.