Since yesterday was the Inauguration, Sam & Abby's schools both had the students watch part of it. It certainly was historical. We were ready to have dinner and I asked Sam to say a prayer and this is how it went, "Dear Father in Heaven, I'm thankful that I could go to school today and bless that Barak Obama will be our 44th president, bless the food...."
Now, I didn't vote for Barak but I respect the office of the President of the United States. When Diane Feinstein asked everyone to stand, I stood up in my living room as he was being sworn in. I hope that this next administration's policies & politics will help us out of the current messes we are in. Time will tell. Until then, all we can do is pray for these new leaders of the nation & hope that they will make the right decisions.
God Bless America!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
AMEN!!!!!
All we can do is pray for them to have guidance.
What a sweet prayer. Rachel told me how you guys gave me Christmas money along time ago. You guys are so thoughtful. I was bummed out that year because I didn't have any money to buy Christmas presents. I had money saved up that I needed to pay tithing with and I was debating whether to skip paying so I could afford presents. The day that I paid my tithing is the day that your money showed up on my doorstep. You guys are amazing and I love you!!
What a historic day. I was glued to the tv for half the day. My kids teachers also let them watch the inauguration. I was so glad. I hope they will remember this day when they grow up
Post a Comment