Monday, January 26, 2009

Friday Night Date

Todd got tickets for the Atlanta Hawks basketball game last Friday so we surprised the kids with a date night. The tickets were awesome, 2nd row floor seats. You can see the sweat on the players. It was fun to watch the game and the people around us. We only made it through half-time then we left since Sam was on sensory overload. He can't quite tolerate all the noise & movement. We had a great time at the game & enjoyed some over-priced Cold Stone Ice Cream afterward.


3 comments:

Andy Porter said...

I noticed that you have the Barker's blog on your blog list. His Bro. Jason lives in our ward. Small world!

The Amazing Mumfords said...

Wow! Great seats. I am jealous! And what fun for the kids - I bet you even made it on tv :)

annieareyouok said...

Sounds like a fun time. Who doesn't love watching sweat? :)