As we go through life, I think we often forget how the simple things make us the happiest. Sam is a wonderful example of how to be happy with very little. He gets so excited over the simplest things...spiral macaroni & cheese for dinner, going to the mall, a treat, playing a game, watching The Price is Right, etc. One day as we were doing some grocery shopping, I got him a hot chocolate at the Starbucks inside the store. As we were walking out he says, "This is the life." My kids teach me many things. I've got to remember that I don't need much to make me happy. I need to appreciate the little things that make life grand. Let's enjoy the moment!
Check out the video of our little Christmas below in the video bar, Weinreb Life. Hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. May we find peace & contentment in 2009.




5 comments:
That painting is amazing. What an incredible gift! And thanks for the reminder about all the little things--I'm going to remember Sam's good example more often. Merry Christmas to all of you!
I love the painting! Your kids have grown so much and are so beautiful. Thanks for letting us keep in touch. Liz
Wow! That is a gorgeous painting! I love it.
That is such a great painting! I love it.
I LOVE the painting...what a perfect gift! And, great words of wisdom especially as we begin a new year. Thanks!...Jalayne
Post a Comment