So about 4 months ago I decided that it's time to be an adult.
I don't know at what point you become a grown-up but my status is
now determined by when I got bedroom furniture.

This is the after shot since I couldn't get my photos to cooperate.
I have chosen a lovely black/brown set that is actual real furniture,
not the kind you buy & assemble at home much to your husband's displeasure.
No additional tools needed, no swearing at all hours of the night, no cardboard or
bubble wrap to clean up...real furniture!
I don't know at what point you become a grown-up but my status is
now determined by when I got bedroom furniture.
This is the after shot since I couldn't get my photos to cooperate.
I have chosen a lovely black/brown set that is actual real furniture,
not the kind you buy & assemble at home much to your husband's displeasure.
No additional tools needed, no swearing at all hours of the night, no cardboard or
bubble wrap to clean up...real furniture!
This furniture was delivered by real guys in a real furniture truck.
Here is my "before" furniture. A mattress & box spring. No headboard or footboard.
We did have 2 small night stands but they are so small you can hardly even see them.





5 comments:
Real furniture is great, we just did it last year. I finally felt like a grown up.
Hey copy catter,(?)that looks like the same furniture we just bought. Now if we can ever get into our house and use it would be fabulous.
Is that what I need to do to grow up? You should see our room! My favorite modge podge piece is an old yellow dresser from when Creighton was a kid. It says "I love Michael Jackson" in it and next to that is a picture of his sister. He inherited it from her and we've kept the picture to torture her now!
Kim!!!!
I found your blog on Jennica's!!! It is so good to hear about your cute little family. I can't believe how big Sam is. That juice video is to die for. He is so stinking cute.
I have thought about you a lot. I never got the chance to thank you for all of the great support you were to me when Bradley was born. I have always wondered where you ended up. So glad I found you!! I can't wait to hear more about your family.
Jenny (Reimann) Fischer
www.afischstory.blogspot.com
Congratulations, Kim! You may need to take a running start to get onto the bed, but it's worth it because it looks great! :)
Post a Comment