She's a natural!
So we spent 3 lovely days in Florida this past weekend with my dad & step-mom.
I am not the kind of girl who likes to swim, probably because I don't know how to swim.
I never took lessons & I was so blind I could never see anything so I chose not to be a swimmer..plus I don't like to get my hair wet. We were at the pool and Abby decides to try & teach me how to swim. "Mom, you just need to blow out your nose and hum, like this.." She shows me several times and asks me to try. I give it a try and get water up my nose & tell her I am done with swimming lessons. If you see a 35 year old lady in the pool with nose plugs, life jacket & swimmies on...that's me!





1 comment:
Those are some stinkin' cute kids! They've changed so much since I saw them.
Post a Comment