Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The results are in

I am happy to report that Sam & Todd got a '3' on their Landform Project. It's the highest grade possible. I am proud of both of them for working so hard on it. Next up, an ecosystem project. We'll let you know how that one turns out.

4 comments:

Horsley News said...

Congrats on the great score. I am loving your blog. I am continuing with my family blog and not starting my own. I will post every once in a while. Fall is such a crazy time with primary and canning and the start of school.

Jenn

Jenny said...

I agree 100%...those fish were totaly realistic. Good thing they don't taste realistic.

Congrats to Sam on his project!!

Kate said...

way to go sam...i mean todd...no i mean sam!

Jennica said...

Todd is just learning so much... I love the parent projects that we do.