Sam was given a Landform project assignment last week.
He had to choose a landform and make a 3D diorama of it. Sam chose to do a river. As you know, Sam doesn't exactly have a long attention span so the majority of the work was done by Todd.
Here is Sam on his way to school this morning with his "River" Landform project.
We have a clay river with rocks, gravel and Swedish Fish. We used blue cellophane as the water
& some spanish moss for greenery. Notice the bear with the fish in his paws and even though you can't see it, there is a Swedish Fish carcass near the bear. Also note the eagle with a
dead Swedish Fish in it's talons. Sure, these were all Sam's ideas.





3 comments:
I am sure Sam (Todd) will get an A+!!
I bet Todd is a great student!!! LOL!
I wish I had known you were in town... ;(
Post a Comment