Thursday, December 23, 2010

Visiting Teaching Brunch

For the last 2 years, I have hosted a Visiting Teaching Brunch for the ladies that I visit teach from the ward. I figure this is a good way to have them come to me!

My companion, (former..boo hoo!) Diana, and I had a breakfast casserole, cranberry salad, OJ and hot cocoa on the menu.

I had totally different table decor the night before and I didn't like it so I ran to Target to get the turquoise place mats. I put glittered snowflakes under the plates, which are clear, and it looked much better.



Sadly, only two out of 6 sisters could join us but we had fun. We ate, we had an interactive lesson, found here, and enjoyed an hour together.



I think I may also do an Easter Visiting Teaching Brunch in the spring of 2011.
You really can't go wrong with brunchy food.

No comments: