I decided to start a new tradition this year. We get lots of fun Christmas cards and I thought it would be fun to decide which was our favorite for the year and give the card sender an award.
A major award.
I put together this little certificate and got a gift card to Cold Stone.

The First Annual Best Christmas Card winner is....
The Snow Family of Douglasville, Georgia.
A major award.
I put together this little certificate and got a gift card to Cold Stone.

The First Annual Best Christmas Card winner is....
The Snow Family of Douglasville, Georgia.





2 comments:
We would like to thank the academy! Todd, Kim, Sam, Abby, Newman (who is really a girl despite her name...)
Thanks to all! We truly are honored!
OK, so you crack me up. We are definately coming up with something good next year. This is great! Way to go!
Post a Comment