Life around here has been very hectic on the elf front. It's actually exhausting!
The new elf, Harold (he's black you know), has been giving Buddy a hard time

I don't think Todd was being very nice in helping Harold
The new elf, Harold (he's black you know), has been giving Buddy a hard time

I don't think Todd was being very nice in helping Harold

Abby has been quite diligent in keeping H & B fed
Abby read the letter below and broke out into tears worrying that the elves wouldn't be back in time for "Elf Day" at school. Real tears! Sobbing!

So, Abby did the only thing there was to do, write a letter expressing her wishes that they return in time for one of them to go to school with her.

Who in the heck is Margaret?
After putting the clues together, Todd and Abby drove to Buckhead to G'ma Judy's condo
and into her massive closet to find this note and a new elf. Yes, your calculations are correct, we now have THREE elves turning our world upside down!

Upon their return, they found Harold sitting on top of the fridge in the basement
and Buddy was in the freezer.
(I have no idea where that photo ended up)
Here is some more mischief

















1 comment:
These are so sweet and funny, I can hardly stand it!
Post a Comment