Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Here we are! Abby finally decided on Snow White, at the last minute. So far this season she's been a cheerleader, Jasmine and now Snow White. Sam has decided that since he's going to be a game show host when he grows up, he's got to practice being Drew Carey every year. I wanted him to run for president. I was going to print off fliers asking people to make Sam their "write-in" candidate but he wouldn't go for it.

Happy Halloween to all!

Here's a link to a few more photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/TKSAWeinreb/Halloween2008#

1 comment:

yo nance said...

I love the flashback photos! The scarecrow costume was my favorite. But I'm also a little partial to the Dorothy costume because I, too, was Dorothy...sort of. This year, the day before Halloween, was our normal square dancing night. I wore my blue and white gingham skirt, white blouse, white fold-down socks with my glittered shoes. They were copper in color, not red, but close enough that no one questioned who I was. I was the only one in costume (?) but there were lots of black and orange outfits, including Jane's.