Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged

A friend from HS tagged me on this one....

10 years ago I was....
We had just bought our first home in Midvale & I was working at IHC Home Care.

5 things on my to do list:

Abby's school Halloween party
Sam's school Halloween party
Juggling 2 parties at 2 different schools
Young Women stuff
Lunch with Marilyn on Wednesday

5 snacks I enjoy at the moment:

avocado on toast
salt & vinegar chips
fruit
veggies
any chocolate


5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:

help my family
buy food storage
build a home on one level...can't stand all the stairs!
go on an extended vacation
take the kids back to Disney World

5 places I've lived:

Mt. Pleasant, UT.
Orem, UT.
SLC, UT.
Midvale, UT.
Douglasville, GA.

5 jobs I've had:

Professional Door stop (Olive Garden)
Took care of adults w/CP
Nanny
IHC Home Care (office)
Mom

5 people I tag:

Katy
Tiffany B.
Jenny F.
Jennica
Tonya

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

How fun to read. Avacado on toast sounds delicious! Might have to go make some now. Thanks for the tag!