Monday, September 15, 2008

Week one

Sam is now starting his second week at Clearwater Academy, the private special needs school we have enrolled him in. Sam had no problem leaving his old school and was very excited to start a new one. The drive is mostly handled by Todd (thanks honey!) and I pick him up a couple of days during the week. He loves to take his own lunch but he will only let me pack him a salad. Yep, a salad every day of the week is perfect for him.

I picked Sam up on Friday and visited a bit with the staff and they love him. One of teachers commented, "Sam is the most popular kid in school!" I am happy that he is doing so well and is loved by the staff. Let's see if his charisma can last the next 9 years!

2 comments:

Kate said...

What's not to love about Sam...the most personable and approachable kid i know. That doesn't surprise me one bit.

Jenny said...

Just from the videos on you blog you can tell that he is a LOVE. He is truly something. He has a way of captivating your heart.