Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

We had a pretty mild Labor Day...

slept in until 9am
Sam & I went for a walk/run at the soccer field
Abby had a sleepover at Ava & Ellie's

We met up at Paolo's Gelato to pick up Abby and get a treat

Abby, Ava & Peanut



We then went to Piedmont Park















Todd decided that since it was Labor Day we had to grill something so I picked up some Hebrew Nationals (Todd's Jewish you know), had grilled veggies, tater tots, salad and to top it off:

My newest ice cream attempt:

Coconut Lime Ice Cream
quite tasty!



The end of summer has officially come.

Boo Hoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you make the ice cream? It looks and sounds divine!

annieareyouok said...

That park looks awesome ... so does that ice cream and I agree that it does look home made. That means it must be goooood.