Sunday, September 13, 2009

Girl's Night Out

Last night I had a "Girl's Night Out" with 3 of my sisters-in-law (missed you Kattia). Jennifer, Lisa, Annie and I got tickets to see "Chicago" at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta. We first went to dinner at Baraonda. We had a great meal & conversation. We then walked to the Fox for the play. To be honest, we all struggled a bit with the cast and production. When they announced "and the part of Billy Flynn will be played by Jerry Springer," Annie and I both started chanting, "Jerry, Jerry..."

We were a bit bored with Act 1 of the play but did enjoy Act 2 a bit more. There were no costume changes, no scenery changes and the only props were chairs. As Jennifer said, "Jerry was passable." So, it wasn't our favorite play at the Fox but we had a great time being together. We were lucky to have good seats but perhaps being that close to Jerry Springer is not a good idea!




Annie & I at the resturant



Jennifer & Lisa-the vegans!!


Thanks girls for a fun night! Next up, pedicures & lunch!

1 comment:

Andy Porter said...

How anticlimactic...I was hoping there would be ex-lover strippers that were married to the same man fighting in the second act.JERRY JERRY JERRY!!! Glad you got a fun GNO.