This is the first attempt at a blog. Being a faithful journal keeper for the last 23 years, you'd think that I'd be one of the first to blog. Nevertheless, I'm a few years behind.
A bit about me....I am a stay-at-home mom of two cute kids, Sam (9) & Abby (5). My life consists of a lot of running around. I am not a "soccer mom" but I am a "therapy mom"...thus the title of my blog, Georgia Therapy Mom. I live in Douglasville, Ga., a western suburb of Atlanta. My son Sam is a special needs kid and he requires a lot of therapy & medical appointments. We have therapy 5x/week, plus your occasional MD appts. Abby is involved in summer camps & gymnastics. I also help run a support group for parents of special needs kids, "Georgia Therapy Moms". As if that's not enough, I am also the YW President in my ward. This is why I am constantly on the run & ever so slightly out of control!
My life is quite chaotic but somehow it's manageable...at least for now. My goal is to try and write a bit about my life here in Georgia with 2 kids, a husband (Todd) & dog (Newman).
Here we go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey Kim, this is great. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do. Check out my blog if you get a chance. Sorry I missed you when you were in Utah . . .
YEAH KIMMY! i'm so happy that you're joining in the fun. Can't wait to hear all about what is going on with you.
"Ever so slightly out of control"...c'mon Kim, that's generous, don't ya think? Actually, you are my hero - adding blogger to the amazing list of your talents! Love you, Kimmer!
Post a Comment