Friday, October 19, 2012

Tea Time

My good friends, Jennifer & Cindy, asked if they could put together a little party for my 40th with some other friends.  I didn't want them to go to too much trouble but said yes any way.

We scheduled it after we got back from NYC and as I went to Cindy's door, I knocked and she answered it in a cute red dress, a wig, and a fancy hat.

What in the world?

Jennifer was also dressed up.  Where in the invitation did it say dress up for a tea party?  Well, it was there, just not on my evite.

The table was decorated so cute!  Cindy did an amazing job.  Jennifer put together all the food, including desserts!  I had some friends come, all dressed up for tea...Pam, Thomasyn, Jacki and Marilyn.

It was so fun to open gifts, shed a few tears, eat some yummy food and enjoy fabulous company.  I'm truly blessed with wonderful friends.

 








I think 40 will be just fine....

No comments: