I'm not much of a Royal Watcher although I did get up to watch Princess Di get married when I was young & also watched Will & Kate's wedding this past April.
What I'm most impressed with in regards to Princess Kate is her ability to dress in clothing that is modest....at least 95% of the time.
She is showing young girls all over the world that you can dress beautifully without showing everything.
Granted, her clothing is very expensive and out of reach for most but perhaps by her example, designers & stores will start carrying clothing that is more modest. It's hard to try and shop for clothing nowadays...try and find a dress with sleeves. Try and find a skirt that barely covers your rear. Try and find a shirt that doesn't plunge to there.
It's about time someone who keeps herself modest is a fashion icon and someone that others want to emulate.

What I'm most impressed with in regards to Princess Kate is her ability to dress in clothing that is modest....at least 95% of the time.
She is showing young girls all over the world that you can dress beautifully without showing everything.
Granted, her clothing is very expensive and out of reach for most but perhaps by her example, designers & stores will start carrying clothing that is more modest. It's hard to try and shop for clothing nowadays...try and find a dress with sleeves. Try and find a skirt that barely covers your rear. Try and find a shirt that doesn't plunge to there.
It's about time someone who keeps herself modest is a fashion icon and someone that others want to emulate.









1 comment:
I agree. I love her style. It's so classic yet modern.
Post a Comment