Abby's a smart girl. I'm not saying that because she's my daughter either. She's just smart. The other day she mentioned she wanted to earn some money so she could pay tithing. How sweet is that? She proceeded to come up with...
Abby Tickets
We had a little FHE on tithing and the importance of paying it and then I turned the time over to her so she could share with us what her plan was.
You can purchase Abby Tickets for 10 cents/ticket and you can redeem them by asking Abby for favors.
Example: "Abby, will you go get my iPad on my nightstand?" asked Dad.
It will now cost Dad one Abby Ticket. No more Miss Nice Girl.
I think it's an ingenious plan.
Especially for an 8 year old.
So, as of today, Abby Tickets are now on sale. Please contact me if you'd like to make a purchase.
(please note: I will not be doing any driving for the redemption of said Abby tickets)




1 comment:
She's very kind to have figured out the math for you too. How many Abby tickets would it take to have her help my kids with their math homework?
No driving needed. Happy to skype.
Post a Comment