Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween 2010

As you can see, I am way behind on my blogging but I blame my friend Jennifer because she had a photo I needed and she used the excuse of "I have vertigo" for not responding to my email.

So...we had a nice Halloween. The weather was fantastic and since Halloween fell on a Sunday, most kids stopped trick-or-treating at 8:30pm.


Abby made her costume. She was an Indian Girl and Sam was nothing but we threw this lovely costume together 3 minutes before he went out. He's a very casual reporter. Not sure how many reporters wear Crocs but this one did.



Todd and I were MiB agents. Thanks to my High School friend Lavinia for the idea. Notice my cool black suit? It's Sam's. It's nice to know we can share clothes and shoes.


2 comments:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

Kim, the difference between my Halloween costume and yours is . . you make that look good! :)

Tonya K said...

Love the MIB agents! Great idea. To answer your questions from my blog - I just use Photoshop to do the Subway Art. Use the text tool to put the words different directions and such. The Santa and Stocking are even a font. It's very simple. I designed these in 8x10. I have designed them in 11x14 before too. For printing, I've done both at home and Costco. The solid red and green background ones take a lot of ink so those would be more Costco. But I love the look of some presentation paper I use for things so I will print at home sometimes too. Hope that helps!