We've been thinking about buying a waterslide for the kids to keep them entertained and cool this summer but every review you read, most are negative.
I was at our local Aldi and they had a Bonsai water slide for $199 which is a good deal so I asked the girl who worked there about their return policy. She said if you don't like the color, you can return it. Perfect.
The photo on the box must have been taken using trick photography with midgets standing next to it because it's sooo much smaller than it appears. Oh well.
Our first try

I was at our local Aldi and they had a Bonsai water slide for $199 which is a good deal so I asked the girl who worked there about their return policy. She said if you don't like the color, you can return it. Perfect.
The photo on the box must have been taken using trick photography with midgets standing next to it because it's sooo much smaller than it appears. Oh well.
Our first try
Sam being brave.
Let's home no one breaks a bone or sues our homeowners insurance.
Happy sliding!




2 comments:
Oh, that looks so fun! I hope you guys are having a great summer. We miss that ward and Ethie misses you, so we will have to come visit. You are the best primary teacher ever and such a cute mom!
Is that your backyard?!? Holy cow! It's huge and gorgeous and all those trees?? I'm way jealous...oh and the slide looks pretty cool too.
Post a Comment