Every holiday is so busy for moms. So much to prepare and do. I was tired before the day even started. We went to church, I taught Primary then came home to make salads, bbq pork and cupcakes.
This year we went to the in-laws condo in Buckhead. They live on the 32nd floor of a condo that over looks Lenox Mall which is where they shoot off the fireworks. Needless to say the view is spectacular.
First things first...eating
then
swimming

This year we went to the in-laws condo in Buckhead. They live on the 32nd floor of a condo that over looks Lenox Mall which is where they shoot off the fireworks. Needless to say the view is spectacular.
First things first...eating
then
swimming
Thanks to the British guy for these pics:







2 comments:
Darn, why didn't I bring my own British guy?! That would have made it perfect.
Your first sentence is SO true ... holidays are so much busier when you become a Mom. I remember them being so relaxing when I was a kid. Just hanging out eating yummy food ... that my Mom probably spent all day cooking while I was relaxing ;)
Post a Comment