I have been trying some recipes from Pioneer Woman Cooks blog & they are sooo good! I love her recipes, photos and stories. I guess it's time to buy the cookbook. Here are a few of my favs so far:
Italian Meatball Soup
We all just LoVe this soup! It's full of veggies & yummy goodness

and you have to have breadsticks to top it off!
Italian Meatball Soup
We all just LoVe this soup! It's full of veggies & yummy goodness
and you have to have breadsticks to top it off!
Another favorite is her Oatmeal Crispies recipe. I can't tell you how many compliments I get from this recipe. They truly are THE best oatmeal cookie ever. I do make one change...her instructions are to roll the dough into a log and keep in fridge. I don't do that, they get too dry so I just use a scoop and bake them immediatetly and let me just say, the are DiVinE!
Go check out her site! She is awesome...just like me!




2 comments:
Looks and sounds delicious! I'll have to check it out.
I have never heard of Pioneer Woman cooks but they both look yummy. Also, i love the pictures of Abby and Sam. Abby's is precious!
Post a Comment