Saturday, November 29, 2008

Giving Thanks

We are coming to the end of Thanksgiving 2008 and we have had a wonderful weekend. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with Todd's family. Many thanks to them! I have so much to be grateful for this year, here are a just a few, in no particular order:

Todd
Sam
Abby
Newman
my family
Todd's family
our home
the gospel
The Book of Mormon
friends
life insurance
health insurance
cars that run
lower gas prices
Ross
Marshall's
chocolate
going out to lunch with friends
books
the Young Women in my ward
my counselors
my ward
food storage
water
Sam's therapists
the kid's schools
massages
pedicures
good health
no snow in Georgia
freedom
music
computers
Todd's company car
Todd's company gas card
blogging
phone calls to friends & family
vacations
the beach
bed time
exercise
salt & vinegar potato chips
Christmas
watching movies
dates with Todd
good neighbors

There are many more to list. I have been blessed and am so grateful for those blessings!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I can appreciate the no snow in Georgia thing. It snowed today and I am all ready sick of the cold.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your cute family.

Andy Porter said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I loved the list. I too am grateful for salt and vinegar potato chips.

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute! Great list.