Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Break: Day 7-Magic Kingdom

Our last day.  Boo hoo!  Since the Magic Kingdom is our favorite park, we hit it one last time.  I didn't take as many photos this day for some reason but we did have fun.

On the ferry!








 Abby decided that she did want to attempt Space Mountain one last time.  No tears this time around.






 On Splash Mountain



 See Sam's happy face?  He did NOT want to ride this ride!



This photo was taken just seconds before we went down the chute.  If you notice, Todd's wearing his hat.  Just after the photo was taken, if flew off.  See them man in the third row with his hands on top of his head?  He caught the flying hat.  No joke.  

 



 Alice & the White Rabbit.  That's his name.  White Rabbit.







Meeting Donald in Frontier Land










 I made a special reservation for the "Hoop De Doo Review" at the Wilderness campground and it's a tough one to get.  It books up fast.  I got the 7pm dining and we were a bit late since we went to the wrong place, had to take a bus, etc.  

It's an old fashioned pioneer dinner and show and it was really fun!
















I would highly recommend going to this dinner show!

To be continued...

No comments: