So, I've either been lazy, have nothing good to blog about or just plain tired....or a little of all.
Here's what we've been up to:
For Valentines this year I made some cute little mailboxes for the kids. Each day, beginning February 1st, I put a treat or gift with a little note telling them what I love about them. It was fun to see their excitement each day.
We had a special Valentine's Dinner...I busted out a table cloth and plastic wine glasses. That's right, pretty classy stuff goes on here.
Abby's been playing Upward Basketball this winter and last week's game was the first that they've ever won! Yay!
Sam's school goes to a local assisted living center to play bingo with the residents. Sam loves to go and hang out with his new friends. This is Cleo and apparently, she just loves Sam and can't wait to see him each time the school goes. He is a ladies man!
This past week has been Winter Break for Sam. Wasn't school just out for 2 weeks for Christmas? I'm tired of all the breaks! Sam has actually been very good this week. We've kept busy with appointments to the psychiatrist, eye doctor & PT. We also decided to go bowling. We got there and it was pretty packed. Lots of leagues playing. The lady working the counter said, "Well, I have only one lane open but it's with all the special needs adults." I say, "No problem, we fit right in." We had fun bowling and of course, Sam made friends with everyone there.
We are now in "prep mode" for our Disney World trip next weekend. We leave Saturday, March 3rd and get back Sunday, March 11th. This is only the 2nd time we've been to DW and the first time that we are staying in the park. We are looking forward to a fun week filled with all things Disney, good weather and no cooking for Mom!










No comments:
Post a Comment