Sunday, January 22, 2012

Newest members of the NRA

 Todd has wanted a handgun for awhile and managed to find someone who would sell him a gun for a couple of hundred dollars less than normal if it's sold to a police officer or a paramedic.  So, Todd called his friend Kevin, who is a paramedic, and got himself a gun at a discount.
He got a Glock 26.  Whatever that means.

Todd wants me to be familiar with the gun and learn to shoot it in case someone were to break in.  The only problem is that the gun is up so high, I can't even reach it!

We went to our local indoor gun range and practiced.  It was scary to me to be handling so much power!  I can't believe that there are punk kids running around with guns in their pockets!

I was very methodical slow in my loading, aiming & shooting.  Just a note to the burglar who tries to enter my house....don't worry, just grab stuff and go...I've got to make sure I am totally ready.


 








Not too shabby for my first time shooting a gun.


I'm still trying to figure out which Charlie's Angel I want to be.

















It was a good experience but I've got a long way to go before I'm ready for the "kill shot"!

No comments: