
One of the very few "perks" in my life.
I'm not afraid to use it either.
And yes, Sam is in the car with me when I do use it. I'm not a cheater.
Todd didn't like the fact that I had this little "perk". He felt that there are others who deserve it more. I beg to differ. There are people who deserve it less. Sorry. That was rude.
At this point, I take what I can get.




5 comments:
Handicap parking . . . one place we allow ourselves to judge others based on zero information. Quite the quagmire.
I agree that you should definitely have one and there are people out there who probably shouldn't have one. I'll tell you who should have had one though... A 9 month pregnant ME that's who!
Use it up! It's there for a reason in your case and there are plenty out there who don't need it by far.
With all the driving/therapy/trips to the police station you have taken, you deserve more than this parking pass ;) Park it up!
lol
Post a Comment