It was a pretty mellow Service Sunday this month. Either I didn't plan well or not motivated but we took dinner to the Snow family who just had a baby (at home and he was 10 punds!-Way to go Jacki). I made a big pot of chicken cacciatore and the entire Weinreb family delivered it to them. I sure hope the Snows feel super special being the recipient of our Service Sunday.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Service Sunday
It was a pretty mellow Service Sunday this month. Either I didn't plan well or not motivated but we took dinner to the Snow family who just had a baby (at home and he was 10 punds!-Way to go Jacki). I made a big pot of chicken cacciatore and the entire Weinreb family delivered it to them. I sure hope the Snows feel super special being the recipient of our Service Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We do/did! That dish was amazing! I could drink that broth right now and not even feel bad about it!
Post a Comment