Monday, June 21, 2010

Half-Pint

Like many of you, I grew up watching Little House on the Prairie. I loved that show. My niece Sydney is staying with us this week and she is going to Camp Broadway at the Fox Theater and she got some tickets to go see Little House on the Prairie, the musical....starring non-other than Melissa Gilbert, the original half-pint.





Memories!!




We went to Mary Macs Tea Room for dinner...a famous Atlanta eatery.



Greetings from the Fox Man



Illegal photo op.



I was a little uncertain about watching a musical rendition of a childhood favorite but I enjoyed the show and the girls had fun. I now want to get the original episodes so that Abby can watch them and hopefully love them too.

Who doesn't love Charles, Caroline, Mary, Laura and Carrie Ingalls?

Ok, maybe Nellie, but everyone else loves them!

1 comment:

Jacki said...

I was wondering about the musical. I noticed it was coming to The Fox. Glad it was fun!