
(photo courtesy of http://weblogs.elearning.ubc.ca/darryl/2008/08/so_long_summer_its_been_nice_g_1.html)
Fall here in Georgia is beautiful. We have some amazing colors and I love when the leaves start to change. Abby had a playdate with her friend Carly who is moving this weekend. They asked if they could rake the neighbors leaves into a leaf pile. I asked the neighbor and she said that was fine.
Abby & Carly came walking out of the garage and each of them had a rake, a garbage bag and a bottle of water, just in case they get thirsty.
Little did I know that the girls raked the leaves, put them in the bags and brought them back to our yard. They dumped them in the front and played in the pile of leaves. I guess the leaf pile wasn't as good in someone else's yard.
Silly girls!




4 comments:
I have fond memories of playing in the knee deep leaves in Murphy's backyard back in the day. I was more than happy to squish THEIR leaves to smithereens and then hurry home to our tidy, treeless yard.
That picture is beautiful. I love the fall.
Thanks for posting that story about sam at PIR. I bawled like a baby. Sam is great.
I just printed this photo of the autumn leaves to hang on my bulletin board next to my computer. I love the fall leaves! Did you take that photo, Kim? It's gorgeous!
Gorgeous colors, it reminds me of my mission in Pennsylvania. Great pictures.
Post a Comment