


spending time with G'm & Gpa
ocean
waves
golf
crafts
making necklaces
massage
sushi
almond M&Ms
staying up late
TV
homework
gourmet gourmet
homemade ice cream
swimming pool
hot tub
new friends
kite flying
bbq
reading
quiet
peace
sea shells
lizards
sun screen
butterflies
downtown
ice cream cones
shopping
pasta night
these are a few of my favorite things
ocean
waves
golf
crafts
making necklaces
massage
sushi
almond M&Ms
staying up late
TV
homework
gourmet gourmet
homemade ice cream
swimming pool
hot tub
new friends
kite flying
bbq
reading
quiet
peace
sea shells
lizards
sun screen
butterflies
downtown
ice cream cones
shopping
pasta night
these are a few of my favorite things




4 comments:
I love the list of your favorite things from spring break. It would be fun to add to it fairly regularly. I have a little book called "14,000 things to be happy about." You've got a good start...keep going.
great pictures of the kids. how do you stand them growing up so fast? sweet post.
Who possesses the amazing photography skills in your family?! Your subject matter helps as well . . .
Awesome.
I hope you were eating the sushi WHILE you were getting the message . . . on the beach.
I noticed ice cream made the list twice!! It MUST have been a great vacation.
(The house I bought is in Richmond...Almost Idaho)
Post a Comment